- Install iSearching App on your device iOs / Android.
- Press and hold the button on the tracker for 3 seconds until you hear 2 beeps, indicating it’s powered on.
- On your smartphone, enable Bluetooth, start searching and connect to the device.
- Once connected, you can use the tracker’s button for additional features.
- The tracker has a working range of about 25 meters (82 feet). If the tracker and your phone go out of range, an alert will be triggered on both the tracker and your phone.
- The last known location of the tracker will be recorded on the map in the app.
- Approximate location can be determined based on the last recorded spot shown in the app map.
- The tracker and phone will both alert together when disconnecting, lasting about 10 seconds. You can choose to disable this function in your phone’s settings.
- The tracker can be used as a remote control for your smartphone camera to take selfies. Double-press the tracker button to trigger the camera.
- It’s suitable for various items like key rings, wallets, bags, umbrellas, and more.
- Great for parking space searching, voice recording, pet tracking, preventing luggage loss, and taking self-portraits.
Find out What Smart Tracker Users have to say
Janie T. McKenna
Betty W. Collum
Desiree A. Randle
Have a Question? See Our FAQs
The location shown on the app’s map is an approximate spot based on the last recorded location when the connection was lost. It’s a great starting point for finding your items.